- Amazon.ca N/a
- Amazon.com N/a
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 3 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1299.9 mbps
This is classified as a “Mid-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from asus.com
- Improved AiMesh stability
- Lyra, Lyra Mini, and Lyra Trio can be added as AiMesh node into RT-AC1900P network. Please refer to https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1038071 for more detail.
- Fixed CVE-2018-14710, CVE-2018-14711, CVE-2018-14712, CVE-2018-14713, CVE-2018-14714. Thanks for Rick Ramgattie’s contribution.
- Fixed AiCloud/ Samba account vulnerability. Thanks for Matthew Cundari’s contribution.
- Fixed DoS vulnerability. Thanks for Ruikai Liu’s contribution.
- Fixed CVE-2018-17020, CVE-2018-17021, CVE-2018-17022.
- Fixed stored XSS vulnerability. Thanks for Duda Przemyslaw’s contribution.
- Updated OpenSSL library.
Bug fixes and improvement
- Improved wireless stability.
- Modified “Dual Wan” user interface.
- Modified “Port Forwarding” user interface.
- Modified “Restore” user interface.
- Fixed GUI bugs on user feedback page.
- Fixed “Adaptive QoS” bugs.
- Fixed WIFI stability issue.
AiMesh new features
- Supported creating mesh system with new router, BlueCave.
- Added Roaming block list in Advanced Settings –> Wireless. You can add devices into block list and this device will not be roamed between AiMesh nodes.
- Supported ethernet onboarding. User can use ethernet cable. You can use ethernet cable to connect AiMesh router LAN port and AiMesh node WAN port first and run the adding node process to build the mesh system.
- Fixed Reflected XSS vulnerability.
- Fixed CSRF vulnerability.
- Fixed command injection vulnerability.
- Fixed stack buffer overflow vulnerability.
Thanks for Rick Ramgattie contribution.
- Fixed USB hard drive over 2TB compatibility issues.
- Fixed Samba/FTP folder permission issues.
- Added USB3.0/2.0 mode switch setting in Administration –> System –> USB Settings.