Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from asus.com
- Fixed Reflected XSS vulnerability.
- Fixed CSRF vulnerability.
- Fixed command injection vulnerability.
- Fixed stack buffer overflow vulnerability.Thanks for Rick Ramgattie contribution.
- Fixed the bug which client list show incorrectly on APP.
- Improved system stability.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability. Thanks to Yonghui Han of Fortinet’s FortiGuard Labs.
- Fixed CVE-2018-8877, CVE-2018-8878, CVE-2018-8879
- Fixed plain text password vulnerability in lighttpd.
- Fixed AiCloud login bugs.
- Modified Quick Internet Setup wizard process.
- Modified the EULA for DDNS.
- Fixed the bug which users cannot connect to the guest network when network SSID is hidden.
- Fixed WAN/LAN incorrect MTU setting