Since this product is advertised on Belkin, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 1 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 433.3 mbps
This is classified as a “Very-Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
See the latest changes from belkin.com
This model hasn’t received updates in over 2 years. Upgrade to a different model today!
- Implemented wireless setup feature so Range Extender can be setup over Wi-Fi.
- Disabled automatic self-healing function on the Range Extender to prevent cut offs for client devices.
- Corrected 5 GHz bands supported in ANZ version of the product to include both band one (1) and four (4).
- Corrected issue connecting to certain routers configured with WPA-PSK.
- Corrected various minor GUI issues.
- Corrected Range Extender’s ability to accept special characters in the network password.
- Improved function in the signal strength indicators in the home page.