Since this product is advertised on D-Link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
- Fine-tune roaming coordination between COVR points.
- Fix potential security vulnerability.
- Fine-tune and fix setup flow.
- Fix WAN/LAN port auto-detect mechanism.
- Fix modem interoperability issue.
- Fix minor issues in web UI/App.
- Fix country code issue for few regions.
- Improve firmware upgrade and FOTA feature.
- Improve notification and displaying in web UI/App.
- Improve LED behavior during WPS process.
- Improve 2.4GHz connecting issue in unconfigured mode.
- Supports Ethernet backhaul.