Since this product is advertised on D-Link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
1.06B04 BETA (2018-03-19)¶
- This release is to patch the WPA2 Key Reinstallation Attack (KRACK) Security Vulnerabilities affecting this product.
- LED will now blink until it is connected to your router after WPS process finishes.
- Fix EDGE browser compatibility issue
Fixed Security vulnerability listed below:
- Updated previous vulnerable versions of DNSMasq and Lighttpd.
- Discovered by: Tommi Vänninen email@example.com Related Links: Lighttpd/1.4.28-devel-3429M https://www.cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list.php?vendor_id=2713
- Added the ability to enable/disable PIN WPS
- Discovered by: Cedric Conti
- Reported by: Tommi Vänninen firstname.lastname@example.org
- WPS PIN is disabled by default
- Features and benefits of the firmware remain the same.
- DUT can’t recover to AP mode by configuration file.
- At times user won’t be allowed to login when browser prompts a message.
- Updated wireless driver to improve wireless performance.
- Fix translation string issue.
- Fix connection uptime issue in AP Mode.
- Add the number of connected clients in home page.
- First Release