Since this product is advertised on D-Link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
1.15RC131 BETA36 (2019-01-07)¶
- Fixed issue when using Client and AP mode at the same time.
1.15RC118 BETA (2017-12-12)¶
- This release is to patch the WPA2 Key Reinstallation Attack (KRACK) Security Vulnerabilities affecting this product
- Support CWM v1.03
- Support Captive portal with Multiple SSID and VLAN
- Captive portal support https URL redirect
- Display station’s OS in client information for Captive portal client
- One SSID with multiple schedule settings
- MAC ACL from per SSID 64 to per radio share 512
- Support External captive portal in CWM mode
- Country selection for specific country code
- Fix memory leak caused by SNMP and AUTORF
- Fix CSRF attack not defended with https
- Fix if enable wlan partition, blocking access from lan to wlan, clients does not get ip address and not have network access.
- Fix DBG16060127->Disable aparry if cwm is enabled.
- Fix DBG16070013->IPv6 without need authentication could connect to internet
- Fix DBG16070073->In WDS ping failed when configured 5GWDS with WPA/AES encryption
- Fixed security issue of web server is vulnerable to buffer overflow while parsing the cookie.
- Resolved a buffer overflow issue - CVE-2016-1558. Discovered by FIRMADYNE - https://github.com/firmadyne/firmadyne
- Support CWM v1.02
- Disassociation supported on multi-SSID
- Support Captive portal customization
- Support config file upload from CWM
- Fixed issue of client can’t access the Internet when Ethernet to WLAN disable
- Fixed users can’t access https sites with IE8/IE11 browsers
- Fixed daylight saving issue
- Fixed disconnect issue after wireless clients are connected for few weeks
- Fixed WLAN statistic page display issue
- Fixed 5Ghz wireless client can’t connect to the Internet via IPv6
- Modify timezone.
- Fix captive portal on other SSID(including 5G primary and MSSID) will not work when captive portal on 2.4G primary SSID is not enabled
- Support CWM v1.01
- Session timeout customization for Captive Portal (10 to 1440 minutes)
- Support external syslog server for EU directive
- Dashboard display site and network name at each connected device
- Dashboard display the current SSID instead of Primary SSID
- Clear text for captive portal login
- Fix Rogue AP scan cause the sorted result reset
- BTD2014110085-CPU usage reach 100%, cannot login Web UI.
- BTD2014110088-IPv6 packets cause AP kernel panic.
- BTD2014110090-STA cannot associate with AP.
- BTD2014110091-AP stop sending syslog to syslog server
- BTD2014110092-Bandwidth control cannot control VLAN upload traffic
- Support CWM phase I feature
- Upgrade OpenSSL from 0.9.8g to 0.9.8za
- Fix Led still on after reboot when led status set to off
- Fix STA connect to AP with 11AC but in clientinfo page does not show
- Fix AP Client mode panic when running5GHz endurance test,
- Fix AP client can’t scan any root AP in 2.4GHz and 5GHz band
- Fix Wireless Intrusion Protection 5GHz can’t detect any AP
- Fix MIB version show wrong
- Fix DHCP Static Pool Settings the DNS show wrong in WIN7 STA
- Support weather radar channel for EU
First official release