Since this product is advertised on D-Link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
- Authentication bypass
- Authenticated RCE
- The firmware version is advanced to v3.10B06.
- The firmware v3.10 must be upgraded from the transitional version of firmware v303WWb04_middle.
- Firmware image protection
- Update dnsmasq to 2.78
- Supports VLAN profile.
- Fix can’t enter website URL with hyphen(-).
- Fix IGMP problem.
- Supports VLAN feature.
- Supports NAT loopback
- Fixed Security Vulnerability: Stack-based buffer overflow exploit - CVE-2016-5681 VU#332115. Reported by Daniel Romero - NCC Group - Street: Calle Serrano Galvache Number: 56 Building: Abedul Floor: 4th, Madrid, 28033. For additional details please visit: http://supportannouncement.us.dlink.com/announcement/publication.aspx?name=SAP10063
- Enhance wireless performance in interference environment.