Since this product is advertised on D-Link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
- The firmware version is advanced to v3.10B05.
- You must install firmware version 3.02B03 first, and then 3.10B05.
- Fix translation issue.
- Firmware protection.
- Update dnsmasq to 2.78.
- Fix wrong VLAN ID issue for TM-Unifi.
- Fix compatibility issue of VLAN setup page with IE and Firefox.
- Support priority bit for VLAN setup page