Since this product is advertised on D-Link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 4 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1733.2 mbps
This is classified as a “Top-Performer” and therefore the fastest 802.11ac wifi system.
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
- Improved IOT for game console
- Fix the bug with internet settings when set DHCP/Static connect type, Set MTU with manual, it can’t apply.
- Fix the bug losing connecting with the specific modem daily
- Improved user experience for D-Link Wi-Fi APP
- Support D-Link Wi-Fi APP (QRS mobile won’t be supported from firmware version v1.10 or later version)
- The firmware version is advanced to v1.10
- The firmware v1.10 must be upgraded from the transitional version of firmware v1.04 (transitional version).
- Update WPA2 security patch (KRACK)
- Upgrade dnsmasq to 2.78
- Supports D-Link Wi-Fi App (QRS mobile won’t be supported from firmware version v1.10 or later version)
- Support image with encryption
- Support EU VLAN @ EU country code
- Support VLAN profile @ SG country code
- This release is to patch the WPA2 Key Reinstallation Attack (KRACK) Security Vulnerabilities affecting this product. The beta firmware will be followed up by a fully quality test release in approximately 4 weeks.
- Fixed WAN performance will be impact once VLAN is enabled
- Fixed DLNA and UPnP doesn’t work properly sometimes once enable at the same time.
- Fixed log schedule doesn’t work properly under some setting
- Endurance improved
- MU-MIMO improved
- USB IoT improved (PNY pen drive)