This model has been Discontinued by D-Link. Consider upgrading to a different model!
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
This model hasn’t received updates in over 2 years. Upgrade to a different model today!
- Fixed “Unsaved Changes” message in “Enable Auto Bandwidth Estimation” issue
- Fixed unable to use 16 characters in “Admin” password
- Fixed the “All devices” or “Active devices” in My Networking is not working
- Fixed CGI Buffer OverFlow issue
- Fix Inbound filter rules display error
- Fix the issue that DUT cannot set virtual server rules with equal destination ports in virtual server.
- Fix Wake-on-LAN issue
- Updated wireless drivers (v10.1.4362) to improve wireless performance
- Firmware support for saving settings without the need for rebooting
- Fixed issue with QRS mobile in iOS7
- Addressed issue with bookmarking from the setup wizard in Chrome
- Fixed issue with MAC and Website filter when deleting and adding a new entry
- Fixed “internal error” message when clearing and saving logs
- Fixed bugs related to WPS-PIN; LED not blinking
- Fixed bug related to inbound filter rule
- Fixed issues related to Filter, Access Control and Add Policy
- Fixed “pop up” message appearing even without any changes to the page
- Fixed issue with accessing the USB port using Samba
- Fixed functionality of “Restore” button when setting back to factory default.
Problems Resolved & Enhancements:
- Fixed: Formatting in DHCP table
- Fixed: Updated WLAN Driver for stability
- Fixed: ACL rule can be deleted
- Fixed: MAC Filtering can On/Off even if rules exist
- Fixed: MAC Filtering config requiring reboot
- Added: Syslog under Status->Logs
- Added: Dynamic DNS under Advanced->DMZ
- Added: 5GHz Bursting as Default Enabled
- Added: WPS-PIN/PBC (for Win8.1 Logo, WPS logo)
- Added: Auto 20/40Mhz 2.4GHz Co-existence
- Performance Tuning: LAN-WAN QOS
- Performance Tuning: ‘my network map’
- Improved: MAC Filtering GUI Table formatting
- Improved: Inc. to 25 entries/page in Log
- Improved: Setup wizard bandwidth testing
- Improved: GUI Layout and Graphics
- Improved: Factory Default Setup Wizard behavior
- Improved: Web GUI for setting wireless encryption method
- Improved: User feedback messages
- Page return flow when press cancel
- Add Ok button to ‘Warning’ messages
- Prompt saving setting when press cancel
- Prompt saving when user abandons page
- Improved: Correct DHCP Reservation Table Labels
- Improved: Correct DHCP Reservation IP management
- Improved: Correct DHCP Reservation GUI Button Improvements
- Remove: “802.11b only” mode in 2.4GHz.
- Remove: Guest field in wireless status page.
- Initial Release