- Amazon.ca N/a
- Amazon.com N/a
This model has been Discontinued by D-Link. Consider upgrading to a different model!
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 3 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1299.9 mbps
This is classified as a “Mid-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.ca
- Fix iOS forced FW upgrade issue
- Fix password issue of the Quick VPN and Users page.
- Fix re-enable LED, Wi-Fi LED issue
- Fix parental control issue when more than one client
- Fix Guest Wi-Fi issue
- Improved IOT for game console
- Fix the bug: with internet settings when set DHCP/Static connect type, Set MTU with manual, it can’t apply.
- Fix the bug: losing connecting with the specific modem daily
- Improved user experience for D-Link Wi-Fi APP
- Fix 1.01B10 PPPoE username and password verification issue
- Add new WAN type detection mechanism.