This model has been Discontinued by D-Link. Consider upgrading to a different model!
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 1 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 433.3 mbps
This is classified as a “Very-Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
This model hasn’t received updates in over 2 years. Upgrade to a different model today!
- Adopting EN 301 893 1.7.1 and EN 300 328 1.8.1 regulation for Europe region device.
- Dynamic DDNS address can now be manually configured.
- Router will now changes its IP address for LAN, Wireless LAN or Guest Zone interface to avoid IP conflicting with the one provisioned from ISP.
- Improve security on web interface.
- Improve system stability.
- Fix 6to4 may not be connected successfully
- The wizard will pop up “Setting is not changed” window if users do not make any changes in the setting.