This model has been Discontinued by D-Link. Consider upgrading to a different model!
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 1 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 433.3 mbps
This is classified as a “Very-Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
- Incorrect Access Control / Authentication Bypass. (Mitre assigned CVE-2018-14080)
- CWE-256: Unprotected Storage of Credentials / CWE-312: Clear text Storage of Sensitive Information / Plain Text Storage of WPA Key and Router Password (for unencrypted file). (Mitre assigned CVE-2018-14081)
2.10B01 BETA (2017-11-30)¶
- This release is to patch the WPA2 Key Reinstallation Attack (KRACK) Security Vulnerabilities affecting this product
- The firmware version is advanced to v2.09.
- Fixed the ping lose issue.
- Fixed the issue that the router can’t disconnect when it reaches the idle time in PPTP/L2TP on-demand mode.
- Fixed the packet leakage issue.
- Fixed the issue that NTP server can’t update sometimes.
- Fixed the issue that DWA-182C & DWA-171 WPS may fail to connect to DIR-813 when enable 5G or 2.4G wireless only
- Fixed the issue that DNS will be change to “Manual DNS” if home user sets INTERNET connection type to Static IP.
- Fixed the issue that wireless client can’t connect to DIR-809 via WPS if 2.4G WPS or 5G WPS is enabled in wireless security setting.
- Fixed the UI issue in easy setup page.
- Fixed the country code issue.
- Fixed the issue that UI flow sometimes may freeze during the flow of easy setup page.
- Fixed the issue that when MAC filter is enabled, the router can’t access network in specific IP range.
- Fixed the issue that sometimes the download speed setting may not work in traffic control feature.
- Fixed the issue that when home user disables 5G wireless function, then change wireless security from TKIP to AES, in DIR-813, DIR-813 may crash and reboot while connecting via WPS .
- Fixed UI issues in displaying firmware version.
- Fixed IPv6 neighborhood issue.
- Fixed the issue that Sony Xperia C5 Ultra E5506 can get DHCP IP from DIR-813. and INTERNET while executing ping command.
- Improved 5G wireless throughput
- Fixed error message on PPPoE mode in Easy Setup page.
- Fixed daylight saving time issue reported by Brazil region.
- Fixed the router crash issue found after user clicks the Wireless Status page in AP or Repeater mode.
- Fixed the issue found with user can’t set URL with capitals in URL filter function
- Revised the MAC address format (upper case) in hidden page.
- Fixed the issue found when a user uploads a firmware file in an incorrect format to the router, it may cause the system to reboot.
- Fixed the issue when a user turns OFF the 2.4GHz wireless radio, but leaves the 5GHz wireless radio ON, the router won’t allow wireless clients connection using the WPS PIN method.
- Improved stability of PPPoE dial-up feature.
- Improved wireless connection stability with iOS.