This model has been Discontinued by D-Link. Consider upgrading to a different model!
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 1 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 433.3 mbps
This is classified as a “Very-Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
This model hasn’t received updates in over 1 year. Consider upgrading to a different model!
1.04B04 BETA (2018-01-15)¶
Fixed Security Vulnerability:
- Stack-based buffer overflow exploit - CVE-2016-5681 VU#332115 – Reported by Daniel Romero - NCC Group - Street: Calle Serrano Galvache Number: 56 Building: Abedul Floor: 4th, Madrid, 28033. For additional details please visit: http://supportannouncement.us.dlink.com/announcement/publication.aspx?name=SAP10063
- Support basic VLAN tagging on WAN (Internet Port) for special Internet access
- using Static IP, DHCP or PPPoE
- Improved wireless multicast
- Improved Edge browser compatibility
- Supports MAC cloning for PPPoE configuration
- Support Schedule Reboot
- Adds HT20/40 Coexistence options for 2.4GHz wireless on management UI
- Extends the number of rules from 15 to 24. (Static Route IPv4 and v6, Port Forwarding, Firewall IPv4 and v6, Virtual Server, Website Filter)
- Parental control in Connected Client page can now be manually assigned to unconnected clients
Fixed Security vulnerability:
- Dynamic DDNS address can now be manually configured.
- Router will now changes its IP address for LAN, Wireless LAN or Guest Zone interface to avoid IP conflicting with the one provisioned from ISP.
- Improve security on web interface.
- Improve system stability.
- Enhance compatibility with QRS Mobile APP.
- Enhance wireless connectivity
- First Release