This model has been Discontinued by D-Link. Consider upgrading to a different model!
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 3 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1299.9 mbps
This is classified as a “Mid-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
1.20B01 BETA (2018-08-10)¶
- This release is to patch the WPA2 Key Reinstallation Attack (KRACK) Security Vulnerabilities affecting this product.
1.11B01 BETA01 (2018-03-01)¶
- Reported: 01/14/2018
- Discovered by: Kaixiang Zhang of Qihoo 360 Gear Team
- CVE-2018-6527. XSS vulnerability in htdocs/webinc/js/adv_parent_ctrl_map.php allowing remote attackers to read a cookie via a crafted deviceid parameter to soap.cgi in the following:
- CVE-2018-6528. XSS vulnerability in htdocs/webinc/body/bsc_sms_send.php allowing remote attackers to read a cookie via a crafted receiver parameter to soap.cgi in the following:
- CVE-2018-6529. XSS vulnerability in htdocs/webinc/js/bsc_sms_inbox.php allowing remote attackers to read a cookie via a crafted Treturn parameter to soap.cgi in the following:
- CVE-2018-6530. OS command injection vulnerability in soap.cgi (soapcgi_main incgibin) allowing remote attackers to execute arbitrary OS commands via the service parameter in the following:
Fixed Security vulnerabilities as described on [SAP10054]:
- HNAP Privilege Escalation
- Command Injection
- For details visit: http://securityadvisories.dlink.com/security/publication.aspx?name=SAP10054
- Fix IP conflict
- Modify DDNS setting
- Support No-IP server
Facebook Wi-Fi enabled
- Fix IPv6 Auto Detection can’t work
- Fix DLNA photo display incomplete while USB dongle is NTFS format
- Fix UPnP security issue