This model has been Discontinued by D-Link. Consider upgrading to a different model!
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 3 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1299.9 mbps
This is classified as a “Mid-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from dlink.com
This model hasn’t received updates in over 1 year. Consider upgrading to a different model!
- Fixed typo in mydlink UI.
- Fixed Buffer Overflow issue.
- Fixed authorization issue in login stage.
- Fixed iOS QRS configuration issue..
- Fixed wizard configuration failure through WLAN interface.
- Fixed bandwidth measurement issue in QoS setting.
- Fixed storage Web Access failure issue.
- Fixed USB storage information issue.
- Make wireless schedule take effect immediately.
- Gray out Add Wireless Device with WPS button when disabling both 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Fixed error message in count down page.
- Fixed setup wizard issue when inputting special characters “&=)!)$) into login password field.
- Fixed date issue in FW information.
- Gray out the user name field in login page.
- WPS enhancement.
- Fixed configuration failure issue after continuous changing wireless settings.