Since this product is advertised on Linksys, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 1 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 433.3 mbps
This is classified as a “Very-Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from linksys.com
- Support CE DFS channels (100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136, 140)
- Fixed the Krack vulnerability issues
- Support Access Point mode
- Add Product Registration feature for the US SKU
- Compliance of the latest CE requirements (RED) for the European SKUs
- Support channels 149~165 in the 5GHz band for the Middle East SKU
- Fixed an issue where RE6300/RE6400 cannot connect to a Wi-Fi router with MAC Filtering enabled. The correct MAC addresses of RE6300/RE6400 can now be found in the Status>WLAN Statistics page.
- Add Manual Setup hyperlink in the first browser based setup page.
- Removed auto capitalization from the password fields on smartphones and tablets.
- Transition firmware that supports future digitally signed firmware
- Initial Release