Since this product is advertised on Linksys, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 4 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1733.2 mbps
This is classified as a “Top-Performer” and therefore the fastest 802.11ac wifi system.
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? Nothing in the manual about this. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from linksys.com
- Support CE DFS channels (100, 104, 108, 112, 116, 120, 124, 128, 132, 136, 140)
- Fixed the Krack vulnerability issues
- Support Access Point mode
- Add Product Registration feature for the US SKU
- Compliance of the latest CE requirements (RED) for the European SKUs
- Support channels 149~165 in the 5GHz band for the Middle East SKU
- Fixed an issue where RE6300/RE6400 cannot connect to a Wi-Fi router with MAC Filtering enabled. The correct MAC addresses of RE6300/RE6400 can now be found in the Status>WLAN Statistics page.
- Add Manual Setup hyperlink in the first browser based setup page.
- Removed auto capitalization from the password fields on smartphones and tablets.
- Transition firmware that supports future digitally signed firmware
- Initial Release