This model has been Discontinued by Linksys. Consider upgrading to a different model!
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 4 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1733.2 mbps
This is classified as a “Top-Performer” and therefore the fastest 802.11ac wifi system.
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? Nothing in the manual about this. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from linksys.com
1.0.02 (build 3) (2013-08-29)¶
- Resolved interoperability issue with Linksys EA6100 when data is transferred at a very high speed (802.11ac mode)
1.0.01 (build 18) (Date?)¶
- Beamforming support
- mDNS/Bonjour and NetBIOS support
- Automatic language detection support
- Added “Bit Rate” and “Signal” fields in “Wireless Network” status page
- Minor GUI change
1.0.00 (build 23) (Date?)¶
- Initial release