Since this product is advertised on Tp-link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from tp-link.com
Modifications and Bug Fixes
- Optimize the solution to solve the wireless issue caused by Android devices’ unreasonable behavior.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
- Solve the wireless compatibility issue caused by some versions of Android OS and Google’s Apps.
- Added Access Point mode.
- Shorten the time of system initialization.
- Added option to enable/disable SIP ALG.
- Support configure IPTV setting in Quick Setup.
- Enhanced performance of PPTP VPN server.
- Fixed the bug that L2TP cannot reconnect after L2TP connection disconnect for some time.