Since this product is advertised on Tp-link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from tp-link.com
- Fixed the bug that the Range Extender can’t connect to some router’s 2.4GHz network via WPS function.
- Fixed the issue that if you’ve turned off the WPS function in AP mode, the WPS function will still remain closed after you change to RE mode.
- Fixed the problem that WiFi coverage doesn’t take effect sometimes.
- Fixed the WMM function problem.
- Modified the rules of the LED light.
- Disabled the Band 1 and Band 2 for US version.
- Fixed the bug that can’t log in the Web page normally when using Edge browser .
- Enhanced the stability of the Firmware.