Since this product is advertised on Tp-link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 3 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1299.9 mbps
This is classified as a “Mid-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from tp-link.com
- Add support for following new TP-Link Smart Wifi Devices:
- KL110, KL120, KL130 Bulbs
- HS210 Smart 3-Way Switch
- HS220 Smart Dimmer
- HS220 dimming is added
- LB200 Smart BR30 Light Bulb
- LB230 Smart BR30 Light Bulb, Multi-Color
- HS103 Smart Plug Lite
- Fixed bug on some Smart Actions.
- Removed WPS from WEB UI.