Since this product is advertised on Tp-link, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 3 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1299.9 mbps
This is classified as a “Mid-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from tp-link.com
This model hasn’t received updates in over 2 years. Upgrade to a different model today!
- Improved the stability of 2.4G WIFI.
- Optimized the Parental Control function.
- Fixed the bug that IGMP Proxy didn’t work in PPPoE mode.
- Fixed the bug that PPTP first connection failed to dial-up if WAN IP and PPTP server IP are not in the same network segement.
- Initial version