This model has been Discontinued by TP-Link. Consider upgrading to a different model!
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 4 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 1733.2 mbps
This is classified as a “Top-Performer” and therefore the fastest 802.11ac wifi system.
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
Download the latest firmware from tp-link.com
This model hasn’t received updates in over 1 year. Consider upgrading to a different model!
- Fixed the bug that devices connected to the Ethernet ports will drop the connection in some cases.
- Added a new detection function to avoid the conflict between DNS and LAN IP.
- Improved the MU-MIMO performance.
- Improved the compatibility of WIFI.
- Fixed the bug that it is failed to login the management web UI under some special situations.
- Fixed the bug that users can’t access the management web UI if the ESET anti-virus software was installed on the PC.
- Initial firmware