Multy X (WSQ50)¶
Purchase available in single-pack, dual-pack, or triple-pack.
Since this product is advertised on Zyxel, this model is currently being manufactured.
Advertised Speed of 5Ghz band¶
Theoretical 802.11ac speed on 5Ghz band (using 80Mhz channel, 256-QAM, 400 ns GI):
- 2 spatial streams x 433.3 mbps/stream = 866.6 mbps
This is classified as a “Low-Performer” 802.11ac wifi system. If higher performance is needed, consider upgrading to a “Top-Performer”. Read: What’s the fastest 802.11ac (wifi5) wifi system possible?
- WPA2-Personal (128-bit encryption)
- WPA2-Enterprise (128-bit encryption)
Does this support automatic firmware updates? To find out. If you have this model, and are running the latest firmware, contact us.
See the latest changelog from zyxel.com
- Fixed device send frame to wrong AP.
- Enable new firmware notification after firmware is upgraded.
- Fixed IPv6 link to some web sites are very slow
- Faster app response with improved performance.
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements.
2.00(ABKJ.5)C0 | 7/12/2018¶
- Fixed AP steering in Guest WiFi
- Update device time zone server
Bug Fixed :
- Bug fixed IPv6 issue
- Support testing Internet speed to mobile device
- Support speed diagnose –test speed between node to node and to internet
- Support select/deselect of 15-minute intervals on schedule setting
- Share WiFi name and password via QR code.
- Support timer based device blocking
- WiFi signal diagnose – use Multy to check the WiFi signal sent from your mobile phone
- Support push notifications (New Device Connected, New firmware available, Speed test result)
- Support Daisy Chain
- Show device info which connected to Multy WiFi on 2.4G or 5G and its signal strength
- Bugs fixed.
- Support Bridge Mode
- Support Port Forwarding
- Support DMZ
- Upgrade dnsmasq to v2.78 for security issue
- Initial Version